Indigenous Workplace Wellness Circle
The Indigenous Workplace Wellness Circle is designed to help participants gain confidence, learn Essential Skills, better their communication skills and set solid career & employment goals.
What participants will gain from this program:
- An Introduction to the nine essential skills needed for work, school and life
- Financial empowerment with a money management certificate from Momentum
- An understanding of workplace diversity, culture and etiquette
- Positive and professional communication skills through fun exercises & talking circles
- Work/home life balance through Medicine Wheel teachings
- Tools to discover and overcome barriers
- A clear plan to achievable career goals
- How to effectively secure employment
Program Date: January 18 – March 12, 2021
Days: Monday – Friday
Time: 9am – 3pm
Location: Virtual Zoom Video
To register call Aboriginal Futures to make a phone appointment at 403.253.5311.