Indigenous Workplace Wellness Circle
The Indigenous Workplace Wellness Circle is designed to help participants gain confidence, learn essential skills, better communication skills and set solid career & employment goals.
Build a comprehensive plan to return to work, school or training and gain the job search skills and tools (resumes, cover letters, interview skills, applications, etc.) needed to apply for work and get employed.
Discover your path and move forward!
- 18 years of age or older
- Calgary resident
- Has been out of the workforce or school for over a year or has difficulties retraining employment
- Has limited or no work experience
- Needs to build confidence and essential skills to succeed in today’s workforce
- Is ready, willing and able to commit and participate fully in the program
- Eight week program
- Monday – Friday
- 9:00am – 3:00pm
- This Program will be held in-person at Aboriginal Futures
- Bus tickets will be provided to get to and from the program
- Lunch or snacks will be provided
- Safety Ticket training available